Bacon and rosemary wrapped roast potatoes
Take roast potatoes to new heights by wrapping them in bacon and adding fresh sprigs of rosemary! Ideal as a side-dish or as a main meal.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 8 Large potatoes (leave skin intact)
- 1 sachet KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 8 Rashers back bacon
- 8 Sprigs rosemary
- 30 ml Olive oil
- Robertsons Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil then parboil the whole potatoes until just tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and place into an oven tray.
- Pour the contents of the sachet of KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake over the parboiled potato and toss to coat.
- Wrap each potato in a rasher of back bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Insert a sprig of rosemary under each bacon rashers then drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and season with black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the potatoes are golden in colour.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook