This dish only takes 20 minutes to prepare, requires only an hour to cook, and results in a sweet, salty pork dish.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 15 ml Honey
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ml Freshly grated ginger
- 15 ml Dark soy sauce
- 125 ml Smooth peanut butter
- 410 g Tin chopped and peeled tomatoes
- 1.5 kg Pork loin, boneless, rind off, and rolled
- 1.25 ml Sesame oil
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag BBQ Flavour
- 60 ml Toasted cashew nuts
- 3 Spring onions, sliced
- 3 cups Cooked rice
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place pork into the roasting bag.
- In a bowl, mix together the seasoning mix, tinned tomatoes, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and honey until combined.
- Spoon the sauce into the roasting bag and rub into pork. Close bag using blue tie supplied.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish.
- Bake at 180⁰C for 60 minutes or until cooked, on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure the grill is off at ALL times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (Bag must not touch sides of the oven).
- Remove from oven and allow to rest in bag for 10 minutes before serving.
- Spoon cooked rice onto a serving platter. Remove pork from bag, slice, then arrange on top of rice. Pour the bag juices over pork. Sprinkle with toasted cashew nuts and spring onions.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook