Rocket and Hake Phyllo Parcels
Big on taste and low on the budget - what more could you ask for?
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- ½ Packet rocket
- 10 ml Margarine
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 8 Phyllo pastry sheets
- 15 ml Sesame seeds
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce, prepared as per instructions
- Olive oil, to brush
- 4 Hake fillets
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Prepare sachet of KNORR Classic White Sauce as per instructions then stir in the lemon juice and margarine to combine.
- Take a sheet of pastry and place onto a board, brush with a little oil and cover with a second sheet.
- Place a pile of rocket onto pastry edge nearest you and place the fish fillet on top.
- Spoon over 2-3 tbsp of sauce.
- Starting at the edge closest to you, roll fish in pastry, making sure the filling is enclosed completely.
- Then fold in the pastry sides and continue to roll up like a sausage.
- Place parcels on a baking tray and brush with a little olive oil, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated 200°C oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with remaining sauce and salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook