Roast Leg of Lamb stuffed with Herbed Couscous
Want to serve up a home cooked roast for Sunday lunch? Then try out this succulent and tasty lamb recipe rolled with herbs and couscous.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time105 minutes
- 1 Cup Chopped parsley
- 10 ml Robertsons Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 100 ml Dry white wine
- 1 KNORR Roast Meat Gravy
- 1 Red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Leek, chopped
- 100 ml Couscous, prepared
- 1.5 kg Leg of lamb deboned
- 5 ml Robertsons Thyme
- 15 ml Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare couscous as per packet instructions.
- Once cooked, stir in the sachet contents of the KNORR Roast Meat Gravy.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the leeks and red pepper for 1 minute.
- Add white wine, parsley and seasonings and mix into couscous.
- Open out the leg of lamb and spread the couscous over the inside of the lamb.
- Roll up the lamb and secure together with string at regular intervals so the shape is retained.
- Roast for 1 ½ hours , basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before removing string and carving.
- Serve with KNORR Gravy of your choice, roasted vegetables and steamed rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook