Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Stew
Looking for chicken dinner recipes? This easy chicken recipe makes a great family meal and contains healthy nutrients too.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 10 ml Olive oil
- 1 Onion, halved, roughly chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 6 Chicken thighs
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 2,5 ml Robertsons Tumeric
- 180 ml Long Grain White Rice
- 400 g Can diced Tomato
- 250 ml Water
- 15 ml Dijon Mustard
- 30 millilitre Honey
- 1 KNORR Chicken Stock Pot
- 200 g Steamed Broccoli
- 60 ml Roughly chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion softens.
- Add the chicken and cook until evenly golden brown.
- Add the paprika, turmeric, rice, tomatoes, water, mustard, honey and KNORR Chicken Stock Pot.
- Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer, cooking for 20 minutes or until chicken and rice are tender.
- Broccoli and parsley, and cook until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook