Lamb Pie with Mustard Mash
Mouthwatering and magnificent! Lamb, mustard mash with a hint of rosemary.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 800 g Potatoes
- 15 ml Wholegrain seeded mustard
- 30 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 400 ml Water
- 120 ml Milk
- 45 ml Stork margarine
- 500 g Lamb mince
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 KNORR Hearty Beef Stew with Rosemary Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a large pan of boiling salted water, boil the potatoes until soft.
- Drain well and mash until smooth.
- Add the milk, mustard and margarine.
- In a pan heat the oil and brown the lamb mince, onion and red pepper.
- Add the carrots, contents of the KNORR Hearty Beef Stew with Rosemary Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet and water.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon the lamb mixture into an ovenproof dish and top with the mustard mashed potatoes
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook