Pasta Bake with Mushroom, Leeks and Chorizo
A delicious pasta bake with a combination of delicate flavours tingling the tastebuds.
- Recipe serves1-2
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 200 g Chorizo sausage, sliced
- 30 ml Margarine
- 125 ml milk
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 175 g Mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 310 ml Water
- 4 Leeks, sliced
- 1 Packet KNORR Cheese, Ham and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- Mix together the KNORR Cheese, Ham and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce sachet contents, milk, water and margarine.
- Bring to the boil, simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the leeks, mushrooms and sausage.
- Add the pasta to the sausage mixture, mix well.
- Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook