Roast Lamb With Mint Aioli
Done to perfection, roast lamb and crispy potatoes always make a meal extra special.
- Recipe serves6-8
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time90 minutes
- 60 ml olive oil
- 30 Mint leaves, chopped
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- 800 g baby potatoes
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 2 kg Leg of lamb
- 1 packet KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 45 ml Flour
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 bunch Fresh rosemary
- 125 ml olive oil
- Place the rosemary in a roasting dish.
- Place the lamb on top.
- In a jug mix together the oil and contents of the KNORR Fresh Ideas Beef Stroganoff packet.
- Rub over the meat.
- Place the potatoes around the lamb.
- Place in a preheated 200°C oven.
- After 30 minutes use the juices from the pan to baste the lamb.
- Roast for a further 40-60 minutes depending on how well done you want the lamb.
- Place the lamb and potatoes on a warm serving plate and allow to rest before carving.
- Remove the rosemary sticks from the juices and add flour.
- Stir continuously over a low heat, adding about 250-350 ml water to make a gravy.
- Aioli: Place the egg yolk, garlic and vinegar into a small food processor.
- Blend, then slowly blend in the oil until you have a thick mayonnaise.
- Stir in the mint leaves.
- Carve lamb and serve with roast potatoes, gravy and aioli.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook