Spicy Lamb Mince Kebabs
Great for nibbling on while family and friends mingle.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 30 ml peri-peri sauce
- 60 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1 sachet KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Onion, grated
- 15 ml Robertsons Cumin
- 750 g Lamb mince
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except oil.
- Roll into balls just smaller than a golf ball.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Thread on to skewers and brush with oil before cooking over hot coals or under the grill.
- Instead of skewers you can pan fry the balls.
- Serve with warmed pita bread and slices of red onion.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook