Spicy Peri-Peri Braai Chicken
There should be one at every braai - chicken cooked to perfection and full of flavour.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 1 sachet KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 60 ml Coriander, chopped
- 1 chicken or 8-10 chicken thighs
- 125 ml Yoghurt
- 125 ml Peri peri sauce
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients except the chicken.
- Leave to stand while cutting the chicken.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut down the breastbone of the chicken and press down to open it.
- Cut large incisions into the chicken with a sharp knife to allow the marinade to flavour the flesh.
- Place the chicken in the marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours, the longer the better.
- Braai over hot coals, turning and basting regularly.
- Or, oven roast at 180°C for 40 minutes to an hour or until chicken is cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook