Easy Cheesy Mealie Braai Bread
Incredibly simple to make, and best eaten hot oozing with butter. Delicious!
- Recipe serves6-8
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 500 g Self-raising flour
- 250 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Frozen corn
- 500 ml Maas or buttermilk
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 1 KNORR Cheese and Bacon flavour Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 180˚C
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients, reserving a little grated cheese.
- Spoon the dough into one large greased loaf tin or two smaller greased loaf tins, top with reserved cheese.
- Bake for about one hour at 180°C or until golden and cooked through.
- Delicious served as an accompaniment to braaied meat.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook