Potato, Onion and Butternut Stacks Baked in Foil
Veggie lovers will be back for more - so make plenty!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 45 ml Fresh herbs, finely chopped
- 6 Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 sachet KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 1 Butternut, sliced very thinly
- 45 ml Stork margarine, melted
- 2 Onions, sliced
- Put the prepared potato, onions and butternut into a bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake, margarine and herbs, and rub into the vegetables.
- Take six pieces of foil ( 25 cm square) and arrange the potatoes, onions and butternut alternatively.
- Wrap the foil and place in the coals or in a preheated 180°C oven for about 30 minutes or until tender.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook