Beef Fillet Stuffed with Sundried Tomato and Mozzarella
This recipe for Beef Fillet Stuffed with Sundried Tomato and Mozzarella provides culinary enthusiasts with a new twist on a classic dish.
- Recipe serves4-8
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 100 g Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1.5 kg Beef fillet
- 50 g Sundried tomatoes
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Handful of basil leaves
- Clean the beef fillet.
- Slice down the centre lengthways, cutting deep but not all the way through, to form a pocket.
- In a bowl mix together the KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and olive oil.
- Use this to rub inside the pocket reserving some of the mixture to rub over the fillet later.
- Fill the pocket with the sundried tomatoes, mozzarella and basil leaves.
- Secure the top of the fillet with toothpicks or tie up with string.
- Rub with remaining mixture.
- Braai over direct heat, turning occasionally and basting with extra olive oil
- Or, oven roast at 180°C for 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the fillet.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook