Thai-Flavoured Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
A quick-and-easy meal that's full of flavour.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 200 ml Water
- 400 g Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 KNORR Thai Green Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml Tin coconut milk
- 500 ml Assorted vegetables, chunky or sliced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 30 ml oil
- Handful of basil or coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in a skottel or a large wok, and fry the chicken and onion.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the chicken has browned evenly, tossing occasionally.
- Add the KNORR Thai Green Chicken Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce, water, coconut milk and vegetables.
- Turn the heat down.
- Simmer for another 5-10 minutes until the chicken is tender and the sauce has reduced.
- Garnish with basil or coriander leaves.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook