Creamy Watercress and Blue Cheese Soup
A mouthwatering combination of blue cheese, garlic, herbs and cream make this soup a winner this summer.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 600 ml Water
- 225 g Watercress, large stalks removed
- 150 ml Cream
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 150 g Blue cheese
- Assorted herbs, to serve
- 250 ml Croutons
- Pour water and KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake contents into a pot.
- Bring almost to the boil.
- Add watercress to pot, simmer gently for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Crumble the blue cheese into the pot, simmer for about 1 minute until cheese starts to melt.
- Using a hand blender, purée soup until very smooth.
- Return soup to pot and stir in cream.
- Season with Robertsons salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle croutons on top of soup together with an extra swirl of cream.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook