Layered Mince Bake with a Golden Potato Topping
An easy family dish with delicious layers of savoury mince, potato, white sauce and Parmesan.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time90 minutes
- 1 Large carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Thyme
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 400 g Tin chopped, peeled tomatoes
- 1 KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 2 KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 4 Potatoes, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in pan and fry mince.
- Add onion, garlic, thyme and carrot, cook until soft.
- Add tomatoes and KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Prepare the KNORR Classic White Sauce following packet instructions.
- In an oven dish layer potatoes, mince and white sauce.
- Repeat 3 times, finishing with a layer of potatoes, then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Cook in a preheated 160°C oven for 90 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook