Surf and Turf with Fillet and Prawns
Everyone's favourite - a tender fillet covered with prawns and garlicky-creamy sauce. Delicious!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Spring onion, finely sliced
- 12 Prawns, left whole and sliced down the back
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 200 ml Beer
- 4 Fillet medallions
- 150 ml Cream
- 1 sachet KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Sauce: Heat olive oil in a pan and gently fry the onion until soft.
- Add beer and simmer for 2 minutes.
- In a small jug mix together cream and KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce.
- Stir in the cream mixture and simmer gently for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the spring onions. Keep warm.
- In the meantime, heat a griddle pan, grill the fillet medallions for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the prawns to the griddle pan in the last few minutes and grill until cooked (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Arrange the fillets on plates.
- Top with sauce and 3 prawns per person.
- Serve with crispy potato chips or wedges and creamed spinach.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook