Baked Sour Cream Tacos
The next time you’re looking for Mexican-inspired dinner ideas, try these delicious spicy tacos sprinkled with cheese and spring onions.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 6 Corn Tacos
- 350 ml Water
- 1 KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 g Mince
- Oil for frying
- Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Robertsons Dried Origanum
- 400 g Tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 250 ml Sour cream
- 500 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 Spring onions, chopped
- Sauce: In a frying pan heat oil.
- Sauté onion, add tomatoes and origanum, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes then set aside.
- Filling: In a frying pan heat oil.
- Brown mince, then add KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and water.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Arrange tacos in a shallow baking dish and spoon mince mixture into each one.
- Pour tomato mixture over and top with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and spring onions.
- Place under the grill for 5 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook