Fettuccine in a Creamy Mushroom and Sage Sauce
Rich and creamy, here's a pasta meal that's packed full of mouth-watering flavour... and it's easy to make.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, chopped
- 250 g Fresh assorted mushrooms, chopped
- 1 KNORR Creamy Three Cheeses Sauce
- 125 ml Cream
- 250 g Spinach fettuccine pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh sage
- Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain and put into a serving dish.
- In a medium saucepan heat olive oil over a medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic until transparent.
- Stir in mushrooms, cook until tender.
- Prepare KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce following packet instructions.
- Add to the saucepan followed by the cream and sage.
- Toss sauce with cooked fettuccine.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook