Curry and Pesto Chicken with Asparagus and Feta
Curry powder, pesto and asparagus give this chicken dish an unusual but delicious flavour. Try it - you'll be back for more!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 6 Skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 5 ml Curry powder
- 250 ml Sour cream
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 30 ml Basil Pesto
- 15 ml Finely chopped coriander
- 100 g Bunch asparagus, blanched
- 125 ml Feta cheese, crumbled
- 60 ml Salad seed mix, roasted (pumpkin seeds or a selection of seeds)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a frying pan heat oil.
- Sauté onion.
- Add chicken pieces and curry powder, continue frying until evenly brown.
- Remove from heat; add sour cream, KNORR Classic White Sauce, basil pesto, coriander and asparagus.
- Mix together gently before pouring into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and top with roasted seeds. Bake for 10-20 minutes until cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook