Creamy Potato Bake with Chicken, Leeks and Bacon
Top your chicken, bacon and leek with thin slices of potato to make a great tasting bake ideal served with a crispy salad.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time55 minutes
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 600 ml Cream
- 6 Potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 500 g Skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Leek, finely sliced
- 3 Rashers bacon, chopped
- 2 tsps olive oil
- Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a frying pan heat oil.
- Fry bacon and leek until browned.
- Spoon into a casserole dish.
- Add chicken to the same frying pan, fry until golden brown.
- Add to the bacon and leek, stir together.
- Layer potatoes over chicken and bacon.
- In a jug mix together cream, garlic and KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until bubbly and golden.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook