Creamy Tuna Carbonara
A tin of tuna turns this pasta dish into a carbonara delight.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 125 ml Cream
- 5 ml Crushed fresh garlic
- 6 Spring onions, sliced
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 KNORR Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce
- 1 Large tin (425g) tuna in water, drained
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 300 g Fettuccine
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- In a large pan heat oil on medium heat.
- Gently fry the spring onions and garlic, stirring constantly.
- Add tuna, stir for 1-2 minutes ensuring tuna is evenly mixed.
- Prepare KNORR Bacon Carbonara flavour Pasta Sauce as per packet instructions.
- Add to tuna together with cream.
- Simmer lightly, add half the Parmesan cheese to the pan and stir until it has melted.
- Serve in bowls, topped with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook