Lamb Chop Casserole with Sundried Tomato Pesto
Sundried pesto, thyme and mushroom give this lamb dish a delicious flavour.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time120 minutes
- Cooking time120 minutes
- 8 Chump chops
- Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 60 ml Sundried tomato pesto
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 500 ml Water
- 1 tsp Chopped fresh thyme
- Place chops in a baking dish.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over the chops.
- Leave to stand for 1-2 hours to marinate.
- Cook in preheated 160°C oven for 2 hours until soft and tender.
- Serve with creamy garlic and herb mashed potatoes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook