Pork Chops and Asparagus with a Creamy Basil Sauce
This pork dish is ideal for a dinner party or special family celebration.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 6 Pork chops
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Stork Margarine
- 3 Carrots, peeled and sliced into strips
- 1 KNORR Chicken A La King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 100 ml Water
- 250 ml Cream
- 1 tsp Robertsons Sweet Basil
- 1 Bunch fresh asparagus
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan melt Stork margarine on medium heat.
- Fry pork chops until brown.
- Add carrots, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove pork chops and set aside.
- Add KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce, water, cream and dried basil to the pan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add asparagus spears and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Return pork chops back to the pan and cover with sauce.
- Serve with steamed white rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook