Hot and Spicy Chicken with Poppadoms
For a sizzling night of romance, serve up this hot and spicy chicken and poppadum stacker.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- Vegetable oil, to shallow-fry
- 6 Small poppadums
- 1 KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml Water
- 500 g Chicken, cut into strips
- 1 Bunch spring onion, sliced
- 250 ml Mange tout
- 125 ml Coriander, roughly chopped
- 250 ml bean sprouts for garnish
- Cut poppadums into quarters using scissors.
- Heat enough oil in a small frying pan over high heat to reach 1cm. Add poppadums, one at a time, and cook until puffed and a light golden colour.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Brown chicken strips in a frying pan and then add the powder of a sachet of KNORR Mild Durban curry and 400 ml water and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- When cooked, add spring onion, and mange tout.
- Layer chicken curry and poppadums using 4 quarters of a poppadums per serving.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook