Creamy Chicken Bake with a Crunchy Pecan Crust
For those who can’t get enough of creative chicken recipes, this Creamy Chicken Bake with a Crunchy Pecan Crust is sure to be a hit!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 30 ml oil
- 100 g Breadcrumbs made from seed bread
- 15 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 50 g Pecan nuts, chopped
- 50 g Margarine
- 100 g Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 2.5 g Robertsons Coriander
- 350 ml Milk
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley to garnish
- Arrange chicken in an ovenproof baking dish and brush with oil.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes until brown.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and pecan nuts together and set aside.
- Fry the mushrooms in a little margarine.
- Mix the KNORR Potato Bake, coriander and milk together and pour into the mushroom pan.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over chicken and top with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake until the topping is golden and crispy.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with mashed potato or nutty brown rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook