Baked Fish with a Creamy Cheese Sauce
You will notice that most healthy dinner recipes contain fish. Here is one for making Baked Fish with a Creamy Cheese Sauce.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 2.5 ml Curry powder
- 125 ml grated cheese
- 500 ml boiling water
- 250 ml Chopped spring onions
- 15 ml Margarine
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 500 g Fish fillets
- 2 sachets KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 500 ml Cooked rice
- 2.5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside.
- Melt margarine in a pan and add spring onion and lightly fry.
- Prepare KNORR Classic White Sauce by adding sachet contents to a jug and pouring in boiling water.
- Stir with a fork for 1 minute until thick.
- Stir spring onions into white sauce and add cheese and curry powder.
- Grease a baking dish and spread the rice on the bottom and lay the fish fillets on top.
- Pour sauce over and sprinkle with Robertsons Paprika.
- Bake at 200 °C for about 30 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook