Pasta with Chicken, Blue Cheese and Asparagus
A quick and easy pasta dish made with barbecue chicken, asparagus and blue cheese.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 300 g Pasta, cooked
- 300 g Barbecue chicken, chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 1 Red onion
- 100 g Asparagus Spears
- 1 Cup Blue cheese
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 200 ml Milk
- 200 ml water
- 2 Stick Fresh thyme leaves
- Fry onion, and asparagus in frying pan until lightly golden.
- Mix the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan with milk and water.
- Pour the mixture over the onions and asparagus and simmer for 10 mins until thick.
- Add chicken and blue cheese.
- Serve on top of or mixed into the pasta
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook