Spinach and Potato Curry
This curry is cost effective to make and tastes great. Try it inside half a scooped out bread loaf known as a "bunny chow".
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 30 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 250 g Potatoes, quartered
- 5 ml Robertsons Ground Cumin
- 2 Chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 ml Robertsons Ground Ginger
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 300 ml Water
- 1 KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-In-Sauce
- 1 kg Spinach, roughly chopped
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sautè onion in oil until it softens.
- Add potatoes, spices, tomatoes, water and KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-In-Sauce Sachet.
- Cook and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and cover, cooking for 2 minutes, simmer over low heat for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve with roti or as a bunny chow.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook