Thai-Spiced Haddock and Potato Bake
Flavour your fish with this Exotic Thai seasoning to give it a flavour burst in this tasty haddock bake.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 250 ml Buttermilk
- 4 Potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 10 ml Robertsons Exotic Thai Seasoning
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 10 ml Fresh parsley
- 1 box frozen haddock, defrosted
- 3 Tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a casserole dish.
- Place fish in the casserole dish and arrange the tomato and onion on top.
- Season with Robertsons Exotic Thai Seasoning, and parsley.
- Arrange sliced potatoes on the top of the dish.
- Mix the KNORR Chicken a'la King sachet and buttermilk together and pour over the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and the potatoes are cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook