Tuna Boloroni with Cheese, Corn and Tomato
This boloroni uses tuna instead of beef mince to give it a delicious fishy flavour.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 200 g corn kernels
- 3 tomatoes, cubed
- 2 tins tuna in brine
- 800 ml hot water
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Boloroni
- 250 ml cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to grill function
- Place 800 ml hot water into a large saucepan then stir in the sachet of seasoning mix and uncooked pasta contained within the box of KNORR Mince Mate Boloroni
- Bring to the boil then stir in the tuna and tomatoes.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the corn and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour into an oven dish, top with grated cheese and grill for 4 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook