Fried Haloumi Cheese Salad
Tired of traditional salads? Try this Greek inspired treat made with fried Halloumi.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time8 minutes
- 250 g Halloumi cheese
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- KNORR Balsamica with olive oil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Pat cheese dry with kitchen paper.
- Using a sharp knife, cut Halloumi into 8 slices.
- Just before serving, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- When oil is hot, press each slice of cheese into KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake and coat it on both sides.
- Add them to the hot pan and cook for 1 min on each side.
- The colour should be nice and golden brown.
- Serve straight away as a snack or with a colorful salad.
- Drizzle with Knorr Balsamic Olive Oil Salad Dressing.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook