No one will be able to resist these delicious pumpkin fritters morning, noon or night.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Freshly Ground Atlantic Sea Salt
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 sachet KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 3 tbsp cake flour
- 2 cup cooked and mashed pumpkin/butternut/hubbard squash
- Brown sugar to sprinkle
- Mix all the ingredients together except sugar.
- If the mixture is too stiff, add a little milk.
- Fry spoonfuls of the mixture in a little oil in a heavy based frying pan until golden on both sides about 5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towel then sprinkle with a little extra cinnamon and brown sugar and keep warm.
- Serve with roasted chicken pieces, potato wedges and creamed spinach.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook