Spinach and Ricotta Tartlets
Good for your health and your pocket too, these spinach and ricotta tartlets make a great starter at dinner parties.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 700 g Butternut pumpkin, cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 1 Red pepper, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 125 g Trimmed bacon, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Oil spray
- 400 g Fettuccine
- 1 KNORR Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta and Sauce
- 375 ml Milk
- 60 ml Chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
- Cut pumpkin and peppers into 1,5 cm dice.
- Place in the prepared pan with the bacon, garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Spray with oil and toss to coat. Roast for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until al dente.
- Heat milk on the stove top and when boiling, add sachet KNORR Bacon Carbonara Pasta Sauce.
- Remove from the heat and whisk until thick.
- Add pasta, bacon, vegetables and parsley.
- Toss until well combined and heated through. Serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook