Chicken Meat Loaf with a Tomato Topping
Simple yet delicious chicken recipes are always a winner! Whip up a homemade chicken loaf for your family and use the leftovers for lunch.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 15 ml wholegrain mustard
- 500 g chicken mince
- ¾ cup raw oats (some flour may need to be added)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 125 ml tomato sauce
- 1 sachet Knorr Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the chicken mince, contents of the sachet of Knorr Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce, oats, eggs and 60 ml tomato sauce in a large bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased loaf tin.
- Mix remaining tomato sauce and mustard together and spread on the top of the loaf.
- Bake at 180°C for 1 hour.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook