Creamy Mushroom and Leek Lasagne
This unusual lasagne recipe tastes delicious and is an alternative to the traditional dish. Add it to your weeknight meal planner.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 5 ml crushed garlic
- 500 g button mushrooms
- 5 leeks
- 15 ml oil
- 50 ml white wine (optional)
- 600 ml hot water
- 250 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a jug and fill to 400 ml with boiling milk and stir for 1 min.
- In a large pan, brown the red onion, garlic, mushrooms and leeks in oil.
- Add a splash of white wine (optional).
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 600 ml hot water and pasta to the mushrooms.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 min and pour into a 2-litre oven dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Grill for 10 min or bake for 20 min at 180°C .
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook