Savoury Mince on Buttered Toast
This is no ordinary end of the month mince. It tastes delicious and leftovers can be frozen to use as a bolognaise sauce later on in the week.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 4 -6 slices Buttered toast to serve
- 30 ml oil
- 1 Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 sachet KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 350 ml Water
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat.
- Cook onion and green pepper, stirring for 3 minutes, until soft.
- Increase heat to high and add beef.
- Cook for 12 minutes, stirring to break up any lumps, until browned.
- Add the water and the contents of the sachet of KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce contents and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 mins.
- Serve on hot buttered toast garnished with chopped parsley.
- As an option, add a fried egg to top it.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook