Easy Sausage Rolls with Mash and Gravy
No money and need something tasty to feed the kids All you need is some puff pastry, sausages and an egg and you can make mouth-watering home-made sausage rolls.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 2 Sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 40 ml wholegrain mustard
- 4 Sausages
- 1 Egg
- 1 KNORR Brown Onion Gravy
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut two sheets of frozen puff pastry in half.
- Spread each half with 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard, leaving a 2 cm border.
- Place one of your favourite sausages along long edge of each piece of pastry.
- Roll to enclose and brush with a lightly beaten egg.
- Cut each roll in half and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 20 min, until pastry is puffed and golden and sausages are cooked.
- Serve with KNORR Brown Onion Gravy and mashed potato and peas.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook