Pasta With Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Sauce
This Spanish inspired dish is easy and quick to make and very economical for a family of 6.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 500 g Tagliatelle or pasta of your choice
- 250 g Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 bunch finely chopped spinach
- 1 KNORR Classic White Sauce, prepared
- 125 ml Basil leaves, shredded
- 30 ml Pistachio nuts to garnish (optional)
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water according to packet directions.
- Meanwhile, lightly fry mushrooms in oil for 2-3 mins.
- Prepare the sachet of KNORR Classic White Sauce according to on-pack instructions and add to the mushrooms together with the spinach and allow to cook on a low heat to wilt the spinach
- Add the sauce to the pasta and garnish with basil leaves and pistachio nuts.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook