Durban Chicken Curry with Potatoes and Peas
Treat your family to the hot and spicy flavours of a good chicken curry from Durbs. It's a bargain!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 15 Millilitre oil
- 750 Gram Chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 Onion, halved and sliced
- 1 KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 Millilitre water
- 3 Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 250 Millilitre frozen peas
- 30 Millilitre Raisins
- ½ Cup Coriander leaves
- 1 Cup Steamed rice to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium.
- Cook chicken in batches for 3-5 minutes, until brown.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook onion in same pan for 5 minutes, until soft.
- Return chicken to pan with potato and KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce and water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until potato is tender.
- Stir through peas and raisins and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Top with coriander.
- Serve with fluffy white rice and sambals, with a side salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook