Layered Mexican Lasagne
Give your lasagne a "Mexican Makeover" by adding red beans and sour cream. Instead of using lasagne sheets replace them with tortillas. Ole!
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 15 Millilitre cooking oil
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 500 Gram lean beef mince
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400ml cold water
- 400 Gram Tin corn, drained
- 400 Gram Tin red kidney beans, drained
- 400 Gram tin chopped tomatoes
- ½ Bunch coriander, chopped
- 8-10 Flour tortillas
- 250 Millilitre Sour cream
- ½ Cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with oil and cook onion over medium heat until soft.
- Add mince and cook until browned.
- Add KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise, water, corn, kidney beans, tomatoes and bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Place a little mince sauce in the base of a lasagne dish.
- Top with about 4 tortillas; add alternate layers of meat sauce, and tortillas, finishing with a tortilla layer.
- Top with a tub of sour cream.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 mins before cutting to serve.
- Serve with a fresh green salad and sliced avocado.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook