Savoury Mince and Spinach Pinwheels
Easy to make and fun to eat, these spinach pinwheels make great snacks for guests.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 1 Cup Cooked, finely chopped, drained spinach
- 1 Egg
- ½ Teaspoon Knorr Aromat
- 30 Gram Margarine, melted
- 1 KNORR Roasted Vegetable Bake
- 1 sachet KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ½ Cup milk
- 250 Gram Cold savoury mince (leftovers work well)
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place egg in a bowl with KNORR Aromat and beat lightly.
- Add melted margarine and milk and stir in flour and contents of KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake sachet with a fork to form dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
- Roll dough out thinly to a 28 x 38 cm oblong.
- Spread over spinach, leaving a 25 mm border.
- Top spinach with savoury mince and sprinkle with red pepper.
- Starting from the long edge, roll dough up loosely, enclosing filling.
- Moisten ends with water and pinch together to seal.
- Use a sharp knife to cut roll into 2cm slices.
- Arrange on prepared tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook