Loads of Garlic and Mushroom Pasta
This indulgent sauce is overloaded with garlic and mushrooms to make the perfect pasta.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 500 g Fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 30 ml Margarine
- 10 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Punnets mushrooms, sliced
- 5 ml Dried basil
- 1 sachet KNORR Mushroom Sauce
- 250 ml water
- 50 ml Fresh parsley, chopped
- In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
- Add garlic, allow to sauté, and then add mushroom and basil
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are just tender.
- Add contents of the sachet of KNORR Mushroom Sauce and water, stir well to heat through and combine.
- When the pasta is cooked, reheat the sauce and add parsley.
- Mix with pasta and enjoy.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook