Baked Fish with Parmesan and Basil Crumb Topping
Fish recipes don’t get any tastier than this! Baked Fish with a Parmesan and Basil Crumb Topping is certain to be a hit at the dinner table.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 2 slices White Bread
- 60 ml Basil Leaves
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 20 g Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 ml Boiling Water
- 4 Hake fillets, skinned and bones removed
- 1 Head Broccoli, steamed to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a 24cm square baking dish.
- Place bread in a food processor and process until roughly chopped.
- Add basil and oil.
- Process to a fine breadcrumb mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Stir in the Parmesan.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Place, in a single layer, in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix contents of sachet of KNORR Spaghetti bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce with boiling water and mix until smooth then pour over the fish.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed broccoli.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook