Chicken and Lentil Lasagne with Baby Marrows
Create a lasagne with a difference using chicken & baby marrows, topped with feta cheese. This is a quick family dinner everyone will love.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 350 g Baby marrow, grated
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 250 ml Feta cheese
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 500 g Chicken mince
- 1 box KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne
- 400 ml boiling water
- 600 ml hot water
- 1 Tin lentils, drained
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet (contained within the box of KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne) into a jug, fill to 400 ml with boiling water and stir for 1 min.
- In a large pan, fry the red onion and chicken mince in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix (contained within the box of KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne), 600 ml hot water, baby marrow and pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Lasagne Mate Chicken Lasagne) to the pan.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, add lentils and simmer for 10 min and pour into a 2-litre oven dish.
- Pour cheese sauce over and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
- Grill for 10 min or bake for 20 min at 180°C.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook