Baked Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Chilli Sauce
This sweet potato recipe is a great, healthier alternative to traditional baked potatoes. Top with garlic and chilli for a savoury kick.
- Recipe serves3-4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 ml Finely chopped flat-leaf Parsley
- 1 Small Red Chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 3 Small Sweet potatoes
- 1 KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 125 g Stork margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- For garlic and chilli log, mix chilli, parsley, Stork margarine and KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce until smooth and form into a long log shape, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Wrap each potato in foil and bake for 30 minutes, then open foil and bake for a further 10 minutes until cooked through.
- To serve, slice garlic and chilli log into 1 cm rounds.
- Halve each potato lengthways and top with a round of garlic and chilli.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook