Pan-Roasted Chicken Pieces with Rosemary
To make life easier for moms, we've used chicken pieces which means there's no carving up before dinner. Just dish up and eat an all-time favourite.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 30 ml Robertsons dried rosemary
- 60 ml Stork margarine, softened
- 10-12 Pieces of chicken
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Loosen the skin of the chicken.
- In a bowl mix together the dry contents of the KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet with the margarine and Robertsons Rosemary.
- Rub this mixture under the skin on to the flesh of the chicken.
- Push the skin back into place and rub any left-over mixture on top.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45-60 minutes or until crisp and cooked through.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook