Quick Pasta with Chicken, Feta and Olives
Quick and easy to make, this pasta meal with a hint of bacon and feta cheese will become a favourite with your family.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 Millilitre oil
- 200 Gram Bacon, diced
- 500 Millilitre hot water
- 1 Round feta cheese, crumbled
- 400 Gram Chicken, cubed
- 1 KNORR Mince Mate Smoky Bacon and Cheddar Flavour
- 400 Millilitre Milk
- 10-12 Black olives, pips removed (optional)
- In a large frying pan heat the oil and fry the chicken and bacon.
- Add the KNORR Fresh Ideas Mince Mate Smokey Bacon & Cheese seasoning mix, water, milk and the uncooked pasta.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the feta cheese and olives.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook