Everyones Easy Lasagne
Nothing beats a tasty, creamy lasagne...and served with crusty bread and a fresh crisp salad, everyone will be coming back for more.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 500 ml Boiling water
- 400 ml Water
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 125 ml Cheddar cheese, grated
- A generous handful of baby spinach leaves
- 410 g Tin chopped tomatoes
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 Pack KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 3 Pack KNORR Three Cheese Sauce
- 500 g Beef mince
- 200 g Pre-cooked instant lasagne sheets
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a large ovenproof dish.
- In a pan heat oil and fry the onion and mince until browned.
- Add the KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce, tomatoes and 400 ml water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the KNORR Three Cheese Sauce by placing the contents of all packets in a big jug.
- Add 500 ml rapidly boiling water and stir with a fork until sauce is smooth and thick.
- Arrange the meat, spinach, lasagne sheets and cheese sauce in layers in the ovenproof dish (ending with cheese sauce).
- Allow to stand for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the lasagne is tender and heated through.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook