Extra Cheesy Chicken Rarebit Recipe
Strong cheese combined with mustard and beer makes the most delicious topping for chicken fillet – a dinner twist on a traditional breakfast dish!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 4 Skinless Chicken fillets
- 100 gram Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 5 millilitre English Mustard
- 10 millilitre Worcestershire Sauce
- 120 millilitre Beer
- Pinch of Robertson’s Cayenne Pepper
- 1 sachet KNORR Three Cheese Sauce
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatos
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half, horizontally through the middle to give two pieces.
- Place chicken in a single layer in an oven proof casserole dish.
- Mix together the grated cheddar cheese, English mustard, Worcestershire sauce, beer, cayenne pepper and contents of the sachet of KNORR Three Cheese Sauce.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the chicken breasts, scatter with cherry tomatoes and bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the rarebit topping is golden brown.
- Serve with a salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook